This oversized 1b+study top floor apartment is positioned in landmark building “university hall”, opposite Sydney University and Victoria Park, moments to Glebe Point Road, and literally across the street from the trendy cafes and boutiques that define Glebe’s unique culture and style.
This apartment has timber floors throughout, opens with an airy combined lounge and dining area to the balcony with terrific view of Sydney skyline. The well-proportioned bedroom delivers lovely natural light, and connects to a dual entry bathroom with full bath. A modern gas kitchen with plenty of storage space, dishwasher, granite bench tops and a handy undercover parking space ties the bow on this attractive package.
* Grand historic entrance and tiled foyer.
* Timber floors.
* Spacious separate study area.
* Modern gas kitchen with granite benches and dishwasher.
* Dual entry bathroom.
* Built-in wardrobe.
* North East facing balcony.
* Internal laundry.
* Tropical landscaped garden surrounding I/G pool and sauna.
* Underground security car space on title.
* Lift access, intercom, secure building.
Currently leased to good tenant till March 2016 for $530/week. Great investment opportunity with low vacancy rate, high demand and strong rental returns. OR buy for your kids and one step closer to the dream future.
Strata: $1455pq admin+ $226 sinking fund (approx)
Water: $185 pq (approx)
Council: $233.8 pq (approx)